This month, we would like to focus on small home repairs that can potentially save you money in the long run before the repair becomes an expensive repair. Handyman Matters offers a list of things to check in your home.
- Tighten loose screws and nails on porches and fences.
- Test and adjust gates
- Clean and seal fence and porch area.
- Fill up all sinks and check drains for leaks.
- Change furnace air filters.
- Test all smoke and CO detectors.
- Have all air ducts cleaned every other year.
For more information on these repairs for your home, you can view the Handyman Matters blog here.
You can download a printable To-Do list here.