It's Spring, and with spring comes Spring cleaning. Along with Spring cleaning, you can also keep your home safe with a few of these tips from Sue Weave Cause.
- Keep gardening tools away from plain sight or, even better, stored where no one, but you and your family can access them. Gardening tools will assist burglars to enter your home.
- Have lighting outside around your home at night. Motion detector lights are a good deterrent for burglars.
- Hidden keys to your home. Most burglars can figure out where your hidden keys to your home are. Avoid hiding your keys outside your house.
- If your breaker boxes are located on the exterior of your house, have those boxes locked.
- Have locks for your windows and sliding doors. Don't forget to secure them when you leave the house.
With these 5 tips, your house a safer home. To read the complete blog from Sue Weave Cause, click here.