It's August, and here is your August to do list! This month we would like to focus on air circulation around your home. Cleaning vents and filters will provide clean air flow throughout your home and will not stress your fans and air conditioning units.
Dust, dirt, debris, and other particles get trapped in air filters and vents, along with moisture, which allows mold, bacteria, and allergens to flow freely around your home. Here are some home maintenance tips to consider to prevent this from happening and to improve the air flow in your home.
1. Clean or replace air conditioner filter
2. Clean air conditioner drain line
3. Clean and maintain bathroom vent fan
4. Clean range and hood filter and fan
5. Clean refrigerator coils
6. Clean and test refrigerator door seal