Although the 'Godzilla' El Nino is predicted for this winter season, we are still in a drought and need to conserve water.
Here are some water conservation tips from saveourwater.com to keep in mind this winter!
- Check for leaks
- Install low-flow showerheads
- Consider investing in a rain barrel to collect rain water to be used for watering plants.
- Keep showers to 5 minutes
- Run the dishwasher and washing machines with full loads
- Fill the sink when hand washing dishes
- Do not use the toilet as a wastebasket
For more tips on conserving water, you can check out saveourwater.com's blog here.